Across the Midwest, homeowners are always looking for ways to stretch their energy dollars. Many have discovered Geothermal. Not only does Geothermal cost less to operate than ANY OTHER heating and cooling solution, it helps preserve our natural resources and lessen our dependency on fossil fuels.
The Benefits of a Geothermal Solution from Young Plumbing and Heating:
- The highest efficiency of any system — 350% efficient
- No outdoor equipment
- Safe and clean – No Flame, No fumes, No flue
- 20+ year average life expectancy
- Quiet operation
- Environmentally responsible
- Provides heating, cooling and hot water from one compact unit
- Low 3-5 year energy payback versus conventional systems
How does a Geothermal Heat Pump system work?
The ground below the surface stays about the same temperature throughout the year.
Hire a qualified professional to install your Geothermal Heating and Cooling Solution, hire Young Plumbing and Heating for certified reliable results.